YOU ARE PART OF THE GRACE FAMILY
and communication is important
How GCS Communicates to our families!
- Email: Be sure your latest email addresses are in ParentWeb.
School Wide Newsletter: Goes to everyone via email and is sent out bi-monthly.
Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
GCS Website: GCS Home page and Family Page
Parent Alert Text Message: In the case of an unexpected school-wide closing, emergency, lock down, inclement weather, etc. the school uses PARENT ALERT to communicate with our families.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO KEEP ALL OF YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION UP TO DATE IN PARENTWEB TO ENSURE YOU GET ALL COMMUNICATIONS.
To access your ParentsWeb account, please follow the link to ParentsWeb. You will need your ParentsWeb “User Name” and “Password” and our District Code, GC-NC. There is also an option for “Forgot User Name/Password” on the ParentsWeb login screen if needed.
If you need any further assistance with logging into ParentsWeb, please contact our the school office.
Don’t want to miss the latest GRACE posts to facebook? Customize your news feed to see all the GCS posts. Here’s how:
- Click on the far right arrow on your facebook page
- Choose News Feed Preferences
- Click on Prioritize who to see first
- Place a star on Grace Christian School
- Click on the bottom right three lines
- Scroll down to Settings
- Select News Feed Preferences
- Click on Prioritize who to see first and place a star on GCS