Grace Christian’s Boosterthon fundraiser provides for exceptional opportunities to enhance student learning.
Our entire school is raising funds to help make improvements across our school campus. Our goal is to raise $50,000, and, we’re inviting YOU to help! Register your student(s) and sharethis exciting event with friends and family!
If you haven’t already registered on MYBOOSTER.COM , that’s the first step! It’s easy and free and your student will get a prize! Please share your student’s donation link with family, friends, neighbors, and even a local business and tell them how you are working to help your school!
Our Boosterthon fundraiser is broken down into the following events:
- K3 & K4 – Fun Run
- TK – 5th grade – Fun Run
- 6th – 12th grade – Color Run
Key dates to remember:
- REGISTRATION OPENS – October 24th
- Grace Christian Boosterthon Kick Off – November 7th
- Event Day – November 16th
(Please note: This event will take place during the school day. If you wish to participate on the event day, information regarding parent volunteer opportunities will be provided in the coming weeks).
We also have Class Donation Trackers which track each class’s progress and all students get to participate in the rewards!
- K – 5th Nightly Challenge: The top class with the highest registration percentage will get to have recess with the Booster team tomorrow!
- 6th – 12th Nightly Challenge: The top class with the highest registration percentage will earn extra color packs for their Color Run!
We are grateful for our Grace Christian School families and look forward what Boosterthon will do for Grace.