Reports to Special Programs Director
To plan, organize and present instruction and instructional environments that help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their educational, social and spiritual development.
About Grace Christian School
Located in Sanford, NC, Grace Christian School offers accredited K-12 private Christian education. Our mission is to equip students from a Christian worldview to reach their God-given potential through excellence in academics, athletics, fine arts and technology. Our faculty and staff have been hand-selected for their outstanding qualifications, commitment to education, and love for Jesus Christ. It is our desire to guide each student in the development of Christ-like character and life goals that are pleasing to God.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Seek role model in attitude, speech, and action a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ
- Collaborate in developing a program of continuous progress consistent with Grace Christian School’s mission, goals and objectives to meet the needs, interests, and abilities of students
- Develop drum lessons and provide individualized instruction for beginner to advanced learners.
- Provide excellent communication with parents, teachers and other staff members.
- Communicate learning objectives with parents and students
- Be responsible for one spring recital performance
- Provide availability during school hours and after school hours (Monday-Friday) for lessons. Hours will also be dependent on the flexibility of the students schedule. This is a part-time position.
- 2+ years drum instructor experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to teach students from beginner to advanced
- Committed Christ-follower
How to Apply
- Submit a GCS Employment Application
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: The statements of the job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this category. The description does not contain an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills and other requirements necessary of employees to perform in this position.