Reports to Food Services Manager
Grace Café is looking to fill a full-time team member position. Do you have experience in Food Service or as a cashier? If you don’t have food service experience, are you willing to learn? The typical hours are 6:30am-2pm Monday thru Friday. This is a fast paced work place that does require standing for long periods of time and lifting up to 50 pounds.
As part of the Food Service ministry, this full-time position includes a competitive salary, school and childcare tuition benefits, a 401K retirement with ministry match, and medical, dental, life, disability and vision insurance. The best benefit is seeing all the smiling faces as you serve guests and students!
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Consistent personal prayer and devotional life
- Demonstrate and follow the safety precautions and instructions of management and training
- Criminal & Driving Background Check
- Biblical and theological discernment consistent with the beliefs of Grace Chapel Ministries’ Statement of Faith
- Be able to consistently support and execute assigned responsibilities in a manner that represents ministry goals and objectives
- Work history in the areas food services or cashier, or willingness to learn
Important Skills/Personal Traits
- Commitment to customer service
- Willingness to work hard with a commitment to excellence
- Cooperative team member who respects organizational policies and procedures
- Successful history in working independently, collaborating with others, and as a team member
- Ability to follow processes and directions
- Love people of all ages
Other General Expectations
- Exhibit professionalism, demonstrated by: a well-groomed appearance, conscientious work ethic, be willing and able to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, while maintaining composure and flexibility.
- Be conscientious of confidentiality.
- Be able to accept criticism.
- Exercise discernment and wise judgment.
- Maintain personal spiritual development through Bible reading, prayer and Christian Community.
How to Apply
- Submit a GCS Employment Application
- Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: The statements of the job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this category. The description does not contain an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills and other requirements necessary of employees to perform in this position.